NormaTec Compression Therapy in Woodbury, MN
These may look space-age, but they are amazing for recovery. We have all the attachments so that your legs, hips and arms can benefit.
Who Should Use NormaTec Compression Therapy?
NormaTec boots are used by a wide variety of people. There are very few contraindications, meaning there is little risk of side effects. So, what are the most common reasons why people use the NormaTec compression boots with us?
- Pregnant and wish to decrease fluid build-up in the legs. This is particularly problematic for women in their third trimester
- Weekend warriors and athletes who have been training hard and have sore legs
- People who are on their feet all day and have tired/sore legs
- Those who sit at a desk all day and have fluid build-up or poor circulation in their legs
- Runners, cyclists, swimmers or cross-fitters who are trying to rejuvenate their legs prior to an event or race
Does it REALLY Work?
NormaTec compression therapy is clinically proven by a range of research studies. Research shows that NormaTec can:
- Lessen pain sensitivity
- Treat DOMS. A 30-minute session in the NormaTec compression boots increases blood flow possibility making it viable for managing DOMS
- Decreases muscle fatigue after exercise. Increase flexibility and skeletal oxidative stress during recovery from heavy resistance training
- Increased range of motion. NormaTec rapidly enhances acute range of motion with less discomfort and in less time