What makes a good Oxnard drug rehab? Some patients say it’s the commitment they experience from the rehab’s staff; recovery specialists believe it’s based on the quality of addiction treatment. Whatever your definition of ‘good’ happens to be, we think you’ll find our recovery services at Good Heart Recovery to be more than just good, but rather, exceptional. We take addiction seriously, providing patients with the resources and access to programs they need to walk away from addictive behaviors and lifestyles and experience what life has for them to the fullest.
5 Important Questions To Ask Before Checking Into Rehab
1. Am I fully committed to a recovery program? Without motivation and a firm commitment to overcoming your addiction, time spent in rehab will be wasted time. For this reason, recovery experts suggest a no-pressure approach to addressing family and loved ones who are dealing with addiction. Unless the addict is ready and willing to make a lasting change, they’ll revert to old patterns after completing their program. If you’re ready to get well, Good Heart Recovery can help you walk away from addiction for good.
2. Is this the right program for me? No two recovery programs are exactly alike, which is why it’s essential that you take all the time necessary to research treatment centers to find an Oxnard drug rehab that can customize a program based on your recovery needs. What has worked well in the past for someone else may not work in the same way for you. Avoid revolving door rehabs that only offer one way to recovery; instead, get in touch with Good Heart Recovery to learn about our methods at achieving sobriety.
3. Will my health insurance benefits pay for treatment? Depending on the coverage you own and the rehab you’re dealing with, your insurance could pay for some or even all of your recovery costs. Request an insurance benefits check when you contact Good Heart Recovery at 805-876-9527. Knowing how much addiction treatment will cost you can provide peace of mind.
4. Is addiction treatment enough for me? The vast majority of patients who seek out recovery services are dealing with one or more underlying mental health issue, such as PTSD, trauma, anxiety, or depression. These issues can serve as an obstacle, preventing patients from getting well. A history of relapse can be a warning sign that something other than addiction is a factor. Good Heart Recovery offers mental health services and addiction treatment as the best way of overcoming addiction in the long-term.
5. Is the timing right? There’s no better time to reach out for help regarding an addiction than right now. When you look back at the time before entering an Oxnard drug rehab, you’ll wonder why it took you so long to get help.
Don’t wait- admission specialists at Good Heart Recovery await your phone call and will walk you through the initial steps of admissions when you’re ready to start healing. Call 805-876-9527 for your confidential consultation.