The quality of Orange County mental health services can vary from one clinic to the next. If you’re looking for a treatment center that can offer you real hope for a future that is absent of mental illness, we encourage you to contact our staff from Alter Behavioral Health today. We’re widely known as being one of the best depression treatment centers in Irvine, CA; however, we offer treatment for all of the following mental health disorders, as well:
5 Things You Should Know About Our Residential Treatment Center
1. We take mental health seriously; in fact, we are committed to diagnosing and treating mental illness in all its forms. While many other facilities are focused on addiction and underlying mental illness, our Irvine depression rehab is laser-focused on helping patients who are suffering from one or more mental health disorders.
2. Therapists and counselors at ABH use a depression treatment program in Irvine, California that is safe and effective in combatting severe depressive disorders. If you feel as though a cloud has settled on your life and you’re unable to break free from depression’s stronghold, there’s hope for a life filled with happiness and joy when you turn to one of the best clinics for depression in Irvine: Alter Behavioral Health.
3. We remove the stigma associated with treatment for mental illness. By creating a safe and nurturing environment where patients can heal, we significantly reduce the fear that is often associated with entering treatment. Whatever is keeping you from getting help for your condition, rest assured thatABH therapists and staff are waiting to welcome you with open arms to our beautiful residential treatment center.
4. Treatment at Alter Behavioral Health is provided in an environment that feels like home. We encourage you to tour our facility online to see amenities and perks included during your stay with us for Orange County mental health services. Enjoy panoramic scenery while you relax outdoors, comfortable bedding while you rest and recover at night, and a rich social life with your peers watching television and relaxing by the fireplace.
5. We can provide an accurate diagnosis to ensure your treatment plan is based on your personal needs. A thorough evaluation will help our staff get to the heart of your mental health disorder and work toward finding a lasting solution. Your commitment to staying in our residential treatment center to receive Orange County mental health services will make all the difference in treatment. To get started, call ABH at 949-379-2414 to speak with a therapist.
If you have more questions about our treatment center, programs, or treatment techniques, feel free to request more information from our staff or schedule your free diagnostic assessment to begin treatment. As one of the most reputable mental health treatment facilities in Irvine, CA, we remain committed to helping you experience a better quality of life through residential care and ongoing virtual treatment through Mindfuli, our online aftercare program.