Choosing the right alcohol rehab center in Costa Mesa will be the most important step in your recovery journey. Choosing the wrong rehab means you'll waste time in recovery and have to start over from square one- Coastline Behavioral Health won't let that happen. As one of the top-rated addiction rehab centers in Costa Rica, we have your best interest as our focus throughou recovery, starting with your very first phone call to our admissions staff. Get in touch with us today by calling 714-841-2260.
5 Things First-Timers Should Know About Alcohol Rehab
1. Detox doesn't have to be a scary, painful process. If you've ever tried to detox at home or under the supervision of a friend or family member, you probably have a fear of withdrawals based on past experience. The good news is many alcohol rehabs offer their patients comfort meds that take make it possible to complete detox the first time. If you're interested in learning more about medication-assisted treatment at Coastline Behavioral Health, our team would love to answer your questions.
2. Costa Mesa inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers provide the structure and support you need after detox. Residential treatment comes in a wide range of options; programs that last anywhere from 30 days to 6 months. How long you stay in residential recovery depends on the severity of your addiction and how serious you are about achieving lasting sobriety.
3. Not every alcohol and drug rehab in Orange County understands the needs of patients in recovery; some treat the disease of addiction instead of the person. At Coastline Behavioral Health, we offer holistic recovery, which is a term used by addiction treatment specialists to mean treatment for the body, mind, and soul. At CBH, you're not just a number or a random patient moving through rehab- you're a real person with individual needs. We're here to help when you're ready to take that first step.
4. Don't be dismayed if you don't get it right the first time- many patients stumble during their first time in rehab in Costa Mesa, only to pick themselves up and achieve success after a relapse. Lasting recovery is more about progress than process. Milestone successes at Coastline Behavioral Health will give you the confidence to keep moving forward to reach your goals.
5. If you're waiting for Covid to go away before you contact a CA drug and alcohol rehab program, you may have a long wait. Healthcare specialists are not certain if our country will ever be fully removed from the Covid problem. At Coastline Behavioral Health, we're looking after your health and safety with a newly implemented Covid-Safe Policy that protects patients, staff, and guests to our rehab.
Don't wait to contact an alcohol rehab center in Costa Mesa if you're struggling with addiction. Get your drinking problem under control now by calling admissions at 714-841-2260. A bright future is just around the corner when you reach out for a helping hand out of addiction.